Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Time to post some of my writing

Untitled (Still don't know what to name it)  ~ Emily Sullivan              
      
      It’s almost impossible to have yourself entirely figured out. It seems as though every day I figure out a new division in my brain that is just waiting to be discovered. Your mind, your imagination, it goes way beyond the four walls that keep you company at night. Your mind has so many different leways, more then the light on your floor shining trough the curtain. It seems as though my brain almost always works backwards.You no longer need to discover the deficits in life because they are handed to you on a silver platter. A much younger me would never be able to have the conversations with myself that I now have on a daily basis. A year ago my mind was merely a blank page. Today I found out my pages are so cluttered Im scripting out random thought on paper towel and on old school desks.Trying to erase pen on paper is almost impossible unless you buy white out. But why clear all the discoveries you have made searching through your brain just so you can follow the hot wire of life. Restrain from association with the poisons' who seek to remodel you. Your brain is a map, just waiting for you to stumble upon a train station to carry you to a new component that makes up you. I'm on that train right now throwing paper out the window to start on a clean slate of discovery. It is not erasing the pages for non existence, it is a dislodge of thoughts for another lost imagination to find.

I usually don't write like this but I felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment