Monday, January 19, 2015

Runway time'

This weekend I had such a amazing experience with Miss New York Teen USA pageant. I won best dressed out of 100 girls and to me that was a accomplishment. No, I didn't win the title which is sad but I am just so happy that I participated in a pageant. I made new friends, old and young, experienced walking in six inch heels, wore clothing I would never dream of and I got a exclusive photo shoot with Vogue and A Marlo Photography. I couldn't be more excited for my photo shoots. I think I may actually be starting a new journey and hopefully that can help me get noticed to do commercials, TV shows, and maybe even a movie. I'm dreaming really big right now but it is possible. I am so lucky to have the support of my friends and family otherwise I wouldn't be where I am today. Surprisingly none of the teen girls tried to sabotage each other, actually we were helping each other. We were zipping other girls dresses, curling each others hair, and even putting butt glue one each others butts so the bating suit wouldn't rise up. Everyone there was just such a sweetheart and we had such an amazing tine. I do believe I am going to try again next year only because I was too young this year. The only winners for the past ten years have been seventeen or older so maybe next year I have a better shot. All I know for sure is that I had so much fun and I have a crown so I won for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment