Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Elevators?

You maybe questioning my title but it all has to do with that we are doing in class. Recently we had to write a 25 or 50 second video about an elevator and nothing else. I was some what confused about the whole topic but I ended up going to a creep love story almost my safe box. I don't really feel confident in my story but practice makes perfect right? I wrote a little screenplay to go with it and it really isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am questioning my 25 second video at the moment and I think I may of made it to hard for myself. I have never filmed nor written something like this and I feel I'm over my head with this one. No seniors will be directing it and it will be all me doing this. It will also be previewed in front of the whole school which makes me so nervous. I don't like it when the class views my work now the whole school has to see it. I think I'm just going to have to go for it and possibly puke everywhere when it's previewed (not literally I hope). Until next time don't stand in the Herricks elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment