Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Light Show!

Last weekend I saw the most amazing this in the world, a little exaggerated , but still really good. Out in Jones Beach they brought back the Holiday Light show and I felt like I was 7 again. Basically it is a show that you and your family drive through and get to experience exquisite lights formed into photos. You can also go meet Santa, watch a move, warm up by the fire, or go through the maze at the Holiday Inn. Don't forget to put on the radio to 90.5 to listen to some Christmas jams that go with the lights. I was so amazed at the fact that it was brought back because originally it was taken away for a budget cut but I'm not questioning because I am so happy it's back. The best part to me was the move because it was Frozen and how does someone not live that movie, and just driving with my family. I hope to go again and again with friends, family, and whoever has a czar and wants to take me. Until next time go to the Light Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment